When politicians and bureaucrats pick winners, Missourians lose. Resources are most efficiently and fairly allocated by the free market.
- Repeal all subsidies.
- Eliminate mandated benefits.
- Eliminate taxes, do not abate them for certain groups.
- Eliminate the abuse of Tax Increment Financing (TIF).
- Sell all state agencies that duplicate services provided by businesses or charitable organizations.
- Give responsibility for licensing drivers and vehicles over to auto insurers, including standards for vehicle inspections.
- Abolish labor laws and allow employers and employees to freely enter into contracts.
- Create jobs by eliminating red tape and licensing requirements on businesses.